|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Cardno has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Surveyor to join our Wellington team on a permanent basis and will be exposed on a wide range of projects such as: land development, infrastructure, commercial and environmental.
This position offers the opportunity to:
- Work with the team on a variety of engineering, spatial, and land development projects.
- Expose with a variety of modern surveying instruments (including robotic TS, GNSS, scanners)
- Manage the day-to-day deliverables ensuring that projects comply within the scope and are completed to time and budget
- Liaise with clients, colleagues, internal/external stakeholders to create up-to-date and accurate technical reports/plans.
- Collaborate with project staff and seeking advice from Senior Surveyors as required
To be successful you will display -
- Bachelor of Surveying (or equivalent) or Diploma of Surveying (or equivalent)
- Certificate of Registration for Surveying
- With at least 3 years experience in surveying, site inspection and client management
- Demonstrated experience with surveying software (12d, TBC, Autocad advantageous but not essential).
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively in team environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.