Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $113 billion in funds for over 585,000 members and is committed to working with our members so they can feel more confident they are making the best choices for their situation. QSuper Limited and QInvest Limited are ultimately owned by the QSuper Board of Trustees.
The QSuper Group has approximately 1,200 employees, and our culture is one where "members are at the heart of everything we do". Our employees bring this culture to life by behaving in line with our unique values which ensures our success through our actions every day.
Our QInsure Business Performance and Optimisation team are looking for a Strategic Analyst to join them on a fixed term basis through to 30 June 2021. The Strategic Analyst is responsible for completing analysis and providing insights of key strategic initiatives and planning functions to support the development and implementation of the QInsure strategy.
You will work with a wide range of stakeholders across QInsure while conducting discovery and analysis of key performance metrics that enable the business to understand the performance and the drivers behind this. If you have strong analytical and evaluative skills and are looking to make a move to a truly member-centric organisation, don't delay - apply today!
At QSuper, we value flexible working arrangements, however we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you, which may include the opportunity to work from home or flexible hours.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The ideal Strategic Analyst will demonstrate some or most of the below:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Economics, Mathematics or related discipline with relevant post-graduate qualifications highly regarded
- Strong research, analytical and evaluative skills
- Proven ability to quickly acquire expertise in business unit operations and processes, as well as an ability to understand insurance systems and capabilities
- Experience in designing, conducting and effectively communicating data analysis to stakeholders
- High level ability to quantify financial implications of business performance, and business performance interventions
- Demonstrated ability to design and quantify business improvements to deliver business performance uplifts
- Experience in analysing and recommending best practice business analysis methods
- Demonstrated ability in interpreting legislation and policy and the development of solutions
- Ability to manage a range of competing priorities considering short and long-term organisational needs
- Understanding of how to review and update a risk register using the Risk Management Framework tools
At QSuper we are proud to champion respect and we value diversity amongst our employees to support an inclusive workplace. We are passionate about selecting talented people based on their qualifications, capabilities and experience relevant to the role.
What you do today, inspires tomorrow
Click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. The closing date for applications is Sunday, 29 November 2020.
Please note, owing to a high volume of applications, QSuper reserves the right to close the applicant portal ahead of this deadline if necessary.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.
We choose to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this opportunity, so if you're interested, please apply.