|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about the Built Environment and shaping a sustainable future for our communities?
We are seeking an industry thought leader to build and grow our Built Environment Sector business in Victoria, to develop and implement strategies and lead a team of diverse and specialist consultants who are passionate about what they do.
We have had substantial recent success with securing major buildings and infrastructure work throughout the ANZ region, with many exciting opportunities ahead. You will be part of a dynamic team, committed to the winning and delivery of these major pursuits throughout the Asia Pacific region, as well as within Victoria.
To be successful, you will be committed to the highest standards of service, focused on strong client relationships and exceptional project outcomes while growing our Built Environment Sector business in Victoria. You will be passionate about integrated design, which creates the best possible cost effective and innovative design outcomes as an experienced leader, who mentors and inspires their team. As part of your duties you will need to be prepared to take on leadership roles on significant projects which can include design and project management of multi-disciplined projects with control of programme and budgets too.
Skills and experience needed for this role will include:
* detailed knowledge of Australia and New Zealand engineering design standards, guidelines and practices;
* experience working in the Defence, Transport, Health and Industrials is desirable but not essential. We will be looking at candidates from a diverse range of technical backgrounds.
* experience in delivering projects in Victoria or elsewhere in Australia;
* enthusiastic and ambitious, with a passion for continual professional development, business development and leading projects;
* self-motivated with highly developed organisational skills;
* team and client focused leadership and able to collaborate in a multi-discipline multi-geography environment;
* A passion for leading and developing team members; and
* excellent written and oral communication skills.
In turn, you'll be working on significant projects that shape the communities in which we live. You will build connections with our international expertise and bring this knowledge to our clients and to their projects. We adopt a pioneering mindset to meet our challenges head on.
There's no time like the present to make a change.