|Location:||Bay Of Plenty|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Downer Transport Services business is a market leader, shaping and influencing the future of New Zealand’s infrastructure. With ongoing project pipelines across our construction and maintenance teams, we have a need for a passionate and high-performing Administrator based in Tauranga. In this busy and varied role, you’ll be a key member of the team and will provide quality support, administration and coordination for our people.
About the role
Reporting to the Administration Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for providing high quality administration, contract support services and reception support to team members in a professional and timely manner. You will ensure administration functions within the office are carried out to excellent standards whilst meeting the needs of our internal and external customers.
No two days will be the same, your highly organised approach and excellent attention to detail would be key to your success in this role. You will have a friendly personality with a solutions focused attitude and a continuous improvement mind-set. You will also have:
- Previous experience in a similar or a client-facing customer service role
- Experience in financial systems including raising POs, invoicing and claims
- A high level of proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with accurate data entry and administration support
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence in building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Demonstrated leadership behaviours that empower others
It would be beneficial (however not essential) for you to have experience in:
- JD Edwards software
- Working to Local Authority and Transport services contracts
Benefits of joining the Downer team:
We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. Downer fosters a strong focus for our people on training and development, this provides excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career. We also offer:
- A competitive remuneration package and flexible working arrangements
- The chance to join a fun, friendly and supportive team
- Ongoing training and support to be successful in this role
- Tools of trade including a computer and phone
- Access to a range of company benefits and partnered discounts
How to apply?
If this sounds like your next move, head to www.downercareers.co.nz, enter reference number 573263 and register your interest alongside your CV and Cover letter.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.