|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The PMM Manager will lead a team of Azure Product Marketing Managers to drive outstanding business results across our migrate and internal orchestration functions. This role requires an understanding of Azure, how to drive results via segment teams, and demonstrated team leadership. The ideal candidate puts ego aside to collaborate across multiple levels of the organisation, is a learn-it-all, and can cut through ambiguity to deliver impact.
This leader will span a cross-section of the Azure business within the subsidiary, knows how to inspire teams to grow and deliver results, and is a business and market-facing spokesperson. In addition, they must be able to articulate the local competitive landscape and develop local compete strategies and product differentiation by leveraging corporate and local research, partner insights and customer feedback.
Demonstrate Leadership Principles
- Demonstrate a 'people-first' mentality to leadership, acting on the model, coach, care princniples
- As a leader, you have demonstrated the ability to deliver clarity, generate energy, and drive for results
- You are passionate about team culture, diveristy + inclusion, and building teams grounded in trust all while having fun along the way
Own and Land Azure Value Propositions
- Plan and execute activity that promotes Azure services to drive revenue growth; lead team to drive key product/services moments/activities/releases
- Drive for high bar of product knowledge and evangelism across the team; both internally and externally to press, enthusiasts,
- influencers, sales (for pre-sales and consumption driving) customer and partner scenarios
- Act as the voice of the field by ensuring timely updates/feedback to corporate on Azure Priority execution and performance in Area/Subsidiary
- Lead team to collaborate across the subsidiary to build and own near and longer-term business strategies in accordance with growth and bridge models. Tirangulate corporate guidance with local market intelligence to align Azure Priorities and Programs & Investments
- Lead team of Product Marketing Managers to create the local Azure GTM plans and investment decisions. Lead targeting for local market-owned activities, partner with segment/channel teams to prioritize investment decisions for non-product-marketing owned activities.
- Develop competitive strategies to drive target market share gains. Respond to new market, product, strategy dynamics
- Lead by example throuch active interrogation of Azure performance and hold the team to a high bar of business insights;
- Orchestrate execution to deliver on business metrics related to the Rhythm of Connections (ROC) and course correct the GTM plans with the business owners to deliver results.
- Actively lead and engage with all stakeholders across the subsidiary for One Microsoft orchestration across sales, partner, marketing, and services
- Determine key insights and asks to accelerate adoption of Azure services, qualify inhibitors (with recommendations) to escalate to subsidiary LT and corporate
- Best Practice identification and sharing across the Area/Subsidiaries and with corporate to exponentially sale successful performance.
Experience: 5-7 years related experience including multiple years of Cloud Product Management and Management of teams.
Skills & Knowledge
- Evangelist and subject matter expert for Cloud Azure products
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Track record of strong influencing and stakeholder management skills within Large global software organisation
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) preferred, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.