|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are an Australian-based modern mining company with a focus on copper. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX100), we own the Prominent Hill copper-gold mine, are currently constructing the ~A$1b Carrapateena copper-gold operation, have operating and exploration holdings in Brazil; as well as a significant pipeline of project opportunities with exploration earn-ins and projects under study.
By 2023 we will be a global, copper-core, Modern Mining Company, delivering superior value with multiple operating assets underpinned by a diverse exploration and project pipeline.
Our growth strategy is focused on value creation and we achieve success by creating value for all stakeholders, underpinned by safety, capital discipline and our How we work together principles – our foundations for success.
OZ Minerals is a copper-focused, global, modern mining company based in South Australia. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX100) OZ Minerals has a growth strategy focused on creating value for all stakeholders
We are working towards being a great Modern Mining Company. The difference between good companies and great companies is their ability to align their people and execute their strategy.
We value each employee and the unique contribution they bring to OZ Minerals. We’re excited to hear your ideas and the contribution you can make to helping us achieve our strategy. In the words of Steve Jobs “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do”. We also genuinely care, we care about our people, our environment, the heritage of the peoples we work with and the communities we operate in.
Our strategy is anchored by stakeholder value and is underpinned by our How We Work Together principles. It outlines what we focus on, how we work, how we create value and how we deliver.
We are looking for a collaborative and innovative Community Administration Coordinator to join the West Musgrave team based in Perth. Reporting to the Mining Agreement Lead, this 12 month fixed term FIFO opportunity will be responsible for documenting how we develop and maintain the relationships within our community and assisting with the planning and documentation associated with the development of the Mining Agreement and other local level agreements.
- Question the WHY; innovate and think differently.
- Be empowered to take responsibility for your own deliverables.
- Enjoy our flexible working culture, that focuses on WHAT you deliver, not WHERE you deliver it.
- Assist with the coordination and planning of meetings with internal and external stakeholders as part of the mining agreement process and other local level agreements
- Attends and documents the discussions at mining agreement-making, community meetings and public consultation
- Ensures that the minutes for each meeting are captured in Borealis and are distributed
- Book travel arrangements for external stakeholders
- Act as Secretariat for correspondence and community requests
- Ability to develop strong relationships with Land Connected People living in remote communities
- The ability to communicate effectively with people who use English as a second or third language
- A strong commitment to social inclusion and diversity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn, keep things simple, enhance processes and support others.
- A knowledge and understanding of administrative procedures and business practices.
If the above excites you, and even makes you a little nervous, then we want you to apply! It’s an exciting and transformative time for us; and we need creative, collaborative and great people like you.
Applications close: Monday 30th November 2020
Exciting 12 month fixed term opportunity to join the West Musgrave team. Apply now!