- Full-Time Permanent Role
- Key Operational Position
- Melbourne based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
The Senior Response Officer reports directly to the Operations Leads, NRC and is responsible for supervising service provision arrangements performed under contract by the National Response Centre team.
Key activities performed by this role include:
- Manage inbound fault and emergency call activity on a national 24/7 basis
- Accountable for efficient deployment of National Response Centre resources in order to achieve key performance metrics.
- Ensure that the National Response Centre team moves field resources to cover workloads efficiently and within defined areas to maintain on site arrival times
- Oversee the preparation of next day appointments including, daily and weekly availability records and reports
- Handle escalated calls and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Monitor, direct and complete multiple contact points online, through email and telephony systems in a timely manner.
- Lead by example in our Values.
IS THIS YOU?
You are a proactive, enthusiastic, customer centred individual, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have excellent communication and organisational skills with previous experience leading a contact centre environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, you’ll have:
- Comfortable with a rotating shift roster including over night shifts
- Proven ability in responding and resolving customer service requests according to priority
- Proven ability to take quick and decisive action in a high-pressure environment with professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, respond, diagnose and process information with accuracy/strong attention to detail and in a timely manner
- Conveys information simply and neutrally in all interpersonal interaction with peers, team members, clients, emergency service organisations and industry regulators
- Proven ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve operational objectives
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Energy Supply and Operationsbusiness plays a key role in providing reliable, affordable and sustainable energy to power Australian homes and businesses. We're the largest owner of natural gas-fired power stations in Australia, and generate more than 7,400 MW of power through our flexible generation portfolio. We’re also a major supporter in the growth of renewable supply and storage, supporting a cleaner energy future.
We’re looking for passionate and forward-thinking people to help, who are committed to a zero-harm safety culture, managing risk and driving culture change.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
For more information contact: Jack Betton - 03 9652 5219, quote Requisition ID: 77467
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au