|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We currently have a 6-month fixed term opportunity to work in our Hope Valley laboratory. As a Field and Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for both collecting samples and testing them. This role would be well suited to someone with a high regard for safety, quality and flexibility.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the Asphalt Industry
- Current General Construction Induction card and Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of the NATA accreditation or be a signatory
- Experienced in coring and straight edge testing on site
- Ability to work night shift
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.