|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
As a Scrum Master within the WooliesX business, you are pivotal to the delivery of key business initiatives across a number of our digital platforms. This role is responsible for promoting and supporting the adoption of Scrum and supporting our teams understand Scrum theory, practices and values. You are a facilitator and coach as you lead squads to self organise, inspect and adapt to make changes and amendments quickly and easily to deliver business outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new program of work, to drive the integration of websites to create a seamless experience for customers when buying everyday products from the Woolworths website and app. Building from the ground up, you will be influential in the solutioning of an exciting new initiative for the Woolworths Business.
Further, this role is responsible for;
- Coaching and mentoring squads in Scrum and the WooliesX Way towards minimum standards and beyond.
- Being an active contributor to realising our WooliesX agile transformation agenda, through proactive collaboration, contributing to learning events and developing collateral to support our transition to an agile organisation.
- Delivering training to squads as needed, particularly where there is a capability or maturity gap in the team
- Using metrics to support decision making and planning, such as velocity, lead times, burn up and burn down charts, cycle times, quality reporting (e.g. bugs and defects).
You’re a passionate and pragmatic agile professional, with an interest in many facets of the agile world. You have a strong appetite for learning, as well as for teaching/coaching/mentoring others. You’re a passionate Scrum Master, with in-depth knowledge of the theory and pragmatic practice of Scrum and a proven track record in value-based delivery. With experience working in a large customer-focussed products business, you will navigate complex environments well and be able to build effective and lasting relationships well.
Further, you will possess;
- Strong facilitation and workshopping skills
- Good technical ability and understanding of end to end delivery across app and web.
- Good stakeholder management, with the ability to influence
- Excellent leadership skills, being able to lead teams, and deal with strong personalities
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package - including base salary, super and annual bonus.
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites, healthcare, social club and much more (Site dependant).
- Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too.
- Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable initiatives.
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative.
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through # LI LinkedIn, #work180 Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au