|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
About the Role:
Our Cyber Risk Analyst will identify, triage and manage cybersecurity risk within the Endeavour group and its banners. An Internally Facing role with a strong need to manage relationships with stakeholders to ensure the optimal management of cybersecurity-related risk for 80% of the role.The role will also be trained in Operational cybersecurity, to act as required in relation to cybersecurity incident response. The Operational element will be approximately 20% of the role.
The successful applicant must be able to complete JCSC Cyber training
What will you do?
● 20% of the role will be the triage of line 1 security events and escalation to the Line two service of any validated events.
● Maintain and evolve the EGL cyber risk profile to ensure the organisation operates within an acceptable cyber risk appetite.
● Establish and maintain an internal team and set of internal relationships in support of the Cyber Security Strategy.
● Support business project delivery through providing line 1 cybersecurity risk advice as required
● Works across the IT and trading teams to ensure appropriate focus on cyber risk management and appropriate priorities
● Drive continuous improvement via data analysis of risk and vulnerability findings.
Working with peers and reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer the identification, triage and management of cyber risk for EGL, covering;
- Cyber related business risk
- Network Security
- End-user computing
- Cloud computing
- Hosting and storage
You will have an innovative mindset and enjoy working on greenfield projects as well as this you will have the ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels. Active in the Cyber community and enjoy looking for ways to update your current skill-set.
- Understanding of business and industry direction, IT trends, key venUudors and their capabilities
- Understanding of the technology landscape and who/how to engage
- Demonstrated experience in Business Process & IT Systems
- Experience in large operational and/or Retail environment
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You