|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Culture and Leadership Partner
- Coach, motivate and inspire teams to stretch their capabilities
- Be part of a collaborative team of change makers
- 12 month fixed term contract, based out of NSW, VIC or QLD
Food Academy is the way we learn, grow and train in Woolworths Food Group. Our aim is to make learning and developing in our business simpler, clearer and more accessible through a multichannel training approach so we can focus on bringing a little good to everyone every day. We exist to invest in our team to ensure we are sharing our passion and knowledge not only with customers, but with each other to create a culture of shared learning.
As our portfolio of work is expanding we have some exciting new opportunities available in the National Food Academy Learning Delivery team. The Customer Culture and Leadership Partner role exists to build capability in leadership, change, and customer and team first culture, through coaching, training and mentoring in-store, above store and support team members. Your new role will be responsible for;
- Delivering the Store Leadership Pathway programs to Metro leaders
- Facilitating face to face & virtual classroom sessions related to the development programs across all operational levels and through succinct and effective communication
- Working closely with the Metro Operations Leadership Team, Culture and People team, Store teams, as well as the broader Metro team to deliver coaching, training and mentoring
- And so much more!
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a strong communicator who is intensely passionate about development of self and others. You will bring an ability to engage and motivate at all levels and have effective partnering skills and stakeholder management. You’ll also demonstrate;
- Solid experience and understanding of Retail Management
- Proven performance and a passion for training, coaching and mentoring
- Proven ability to create and lead a customer centric team
- Aptitude in working and partnering across multiple teams and functions from in store teams to senior leaders to deliver the right results
- Understanding of effective facilitation techniques for face to face and virtual learning delivery
- Understanding of adult learning principles
- Growth mindset, for self and others
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.