|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity for a Specialised Banking Manager
- Showcase your knowledge of Business and Agri customers
- Bring your specialist banking/working capital expertise to this role
About the role:
The role of Specialised Banking Manager is to respond to new business opportunities and protect and retain existing customers. It will be your remit to create a transactional banking presence and high level of product understanding and awareness within the organisation and the business market place.
- On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) delivering for our customer and promote specialist products and services by:
- Identifying customer working capital needs and matching to appropriate solutions, closing the opportunity with the customer as per customer expectations
- Educating Business and Agri teams on working capital products and services.
- Build brand presence across the Business Centres ensuring a collaborative team approach
- Drive and deliver positive contribution to overall team engagement
- Responsible for determining priority of overall workloads to ensure that objectives are met
- Maintain lists of current and potential clients
- Team activity, reporting, sales and service of our customers across the enterprise
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with the requirements of the Health & Safety Policy, procedures and legislation
- Deliver and live up to the values and behaviours at NAB, by adhering to the purpose, vision, policies and procedures at NAB
- Adherence with all internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position
- Attend locations within BBCs and/or, Agri banker teams and ensure you are embedded in the discussions
What we’re looking for in our future Specialised Banking Manager candidate:
We are ideally looking for an experienced working capital specialist with proven Business Development experience. Ideally you will have experience building and maintain relationships with Business and Agri customers. Your comprehensive understanding of the SME segment and Agribusiness would be highly desirable along with your ability to work with complexity whilst balancing conflicting priorities. You will be someone with deep insight and experience in understanding the pain points and challenges that business owners face with the ability to translate business strategy into palatable execution to ensure successful delivery against target.
You will have outstanding customer service and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence at all levels across the business. With a solid banking background, and relevant business-related tertiary qualification you will impress, but it's your drive, tenacity and 'will to win together' that will stand you apart from the rest. We are committed to the effort, initiative and support required to help you realise your goals and aspirations.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia. Please note candidate screening will commence prior to the closing date, so don't delay in letting us know you're interested.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.