|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder|
A team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work safely within team environment. understand best work practice and knowledge in the safe use of hand/power tools and equipment required to perform tasks.
You need to have experience in:
- Previous experience in assisting Fabrication Tradespeople
- Working within a workshop environment
- Operating a profile cutter
- Steel work processing
All suitable applicants will:
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Construction Induction (Blue/White) Card;
- Provide all necessary documentation/qualifications/tickets relevant to the position;
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
WHAT WE OFFER
These roles offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the link to apply.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
If you experience any technical difficulties with your application email Kellie.Fitzgerald@downergroup.com