|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – Quarry, Waste & Infrastructure
About the role
Due to a recent retirement, WesTrac are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Manager to join our team based in Casula.
You will have a focus on three critical business areas, Corporate Quarries, Corporate Waste and Industrial and Infrastructure Corporate JVs.
Reporting to the Corporate and Major Accounts Manager, the Accounts Manager will be responsible for the sales of capital equipment to tier 1 and major customers and will oversee business opportunities available to WesTrac as a result of the major project activity. You will ensure team members and customers are familiar with and confident in the WesTrac / Caterpillar offering, you will play a lead role in promoting our value.
A pivotal part of the role will be forming strong executive level relationships with key external stakeholders, you will forge a future pipeline of commercial opportunities as you penetrate the market and make your mark on the future of WesTrac.
You will have full responsibility for your assigned account / customer base, ensuring all aspects of the WesTrac business are delivering optimum value to our customers and WesTrac shareholders alike.
- Strategic business development
- Stakeholder management
- Sales management (sales budget responsibilities)
- Overall responsibility of a large infield population of Caterpillar equipment (Parts & Service budget responsibility)
- Operational planning with workshops to deliver product
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Engineering or related field
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to align product offerings with customer needs
- Highly developed commercial business acumen skills with the ability to successfully manage customer relationships, budgets, data analysis and compile reports
- Sound understanding of effective sales strategy development
- Advanced communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Experience with Caterpillar (or equivalent) equipment
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 878930.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.