|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Sydney CBD based role - Chifley Towers
- Suits an experienced Infrastructure Architect who is looking to join a bold challenger Bank whilst we are going through significant digital transformation!
About the Role
The Infrastructure Architect is a new key role that is responsible for the analysis of existing workload and services, roadmaps, target state definition and options to evolve and/or migrate solutions to BOQ's desired target state service platform.
This is a critical role key to the success of our transformation and involves partnering with BOQ Technology and Business Units to discover current state application and service architectures, plans, objectives and solution proposals. This role will work across BAU and Strategic Transformation Programs.
- Perform application & infrastructure analysis, high-level and solution design for applications migrating to Azure
- Assist and perform application, infrastructure, network and security discovery on existing applications and platforms
- Create infrastructure portfolio roadmaps, plans and target architectures
- Recommend approaches to solve technical challenges
- Escalate issues to technology governance forums where required
- Facilitate endorsement of designs via technical governance forums
- Provide technical assistance and direction where required
Having worked previously in an Australian Financial Services regulatory environment you will have extensive demonstrated knowledge of Infrastructure platforms including networks, computer and storage services where you will have a solid understanding of cloud migration scenarios and planning, including knowledge of Cloud Lifecycles (Mode 1,1.5 and 2), Cloud Engineering and Operations. You will also be able to demonstrate DevOps practices and tooling.
You are a strong communicator with an ability to simplify technology terms into everyday language as you have strong business acumen, you lead by example and enjoy building meaningful relationships.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.