We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
Your new role
This role will focus on coordinating and managing specific components of the Fund's change agenda from project and initiative ideation through to deployment of new processes and capability into the Investment/F&O teams.
The Manager, Business Solutions will have responsibility for ensuring that the implementation of enhancements to capability; operating processes and systems across the departments are delivered to schedule, tracked to (and delivered on) budget, and are fit for purpose.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the Business Implementation Services Management team to deliver key projects and initiatives that enhance capability; platforms & services
- Plan, monitor, control and deliver one or more projects of potentially high impact, high complexity, high risk and/or high value
- Work closely with the team's technology functions to ensure that Infrastructure / applications / system supporting platforms & services remain optimal and Technology considerations/activities are built into project plans and are managed effectively
- Work with external parties to ensure the delivery of quality outcomes whilst building a strong rapport and trust, and facilitating a positive experience in dealing with AustralianSuper
- Assist in the identification, analysis and escalation of risks and facilitate an understanding of risk management and compliance requirements
- Broad Investment experience within the Asset Owner &/or Funds Management sectors of Financial Services, superannuation ideal
- 5+ years within project management and leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership and people management skills and experience
- Proven ability to synthesize detailed information and confidently present to senior stakeholders that lead to the effective facilitation, guidance and negotiation of successful outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in managing cross-functional teams in a project environment
- Ability to remediate and recover "off-track" projects to meet the desired business objectives
- Ability to build strong and sustainable working relationships, internally and externally
What you will get in return
This fixed term role will offer the opportunity to showcase your skills and experience whilst teaching others within the team. You will have great exposure to Senior Management across the Fund and build your network in the industry.
Furthermore, you will have the chance to work for a growing, dynamic and authentic business that values integrity and puts its members first, but you get a whole host of other benefits. A competitive salary is on offer and your benefits include genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements to name a few.
We put members first in everything we do and are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, please apply now!
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.