|Job Type:||Full Time|
A permanent opportunity is now available for a Nightshift Supervisor to join our Queensland Operation.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will establish and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers and ensure that our Major Account customers are communicated with efficiently. Through working effectively with Customer Service and our Sales Team, you will be aware of any issues that have arisen throughout the day that has an impact on services.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure coverage of sick leave or vehicle breakdowns
- Complete toolbox talks with drivers when required
- Assist with entering drivers pay into our Kronos system
- Assist with Owner Driver Hook-lift productivity
- Assist with Operational audits of collection routes based on performance
- Maintain up to date knowledge of waste industry legislation as applicable including workplace health and safety, Council licensing and environmental regulation
- Report incidents and unfavourable performance trends to C&I Operations Manager
- Ensure that all Form 44 for Customers are checked. Ensure all relevant personnel have current copies
- Attend incidents and accidents when requested to
- Monitoring of MTData System to ensure compliance with Chain of Responsibility
- Assist with driver inductions as required
- Perform special projects as required by the C&I Operations Manager and QLD C&I Manager
- Assist with driver debrief daily and ensure all run sheets are completed fully. Any errors in completing the run sheets will need to be brought to the attention of the C&I Operations Manager. These are to be corrected before going through to Productivity
Experience gained in a similar role within the transport/logistics or waste industry is required and you understand Chain of Responsibility Laws and the operational requirements and limitations of front lift, rear lift and roll off equipment.
You hold safety as a core value and have sound decision making, negotiation and interpersonal skills.