|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting opportunity to lead the VIC/TAS Broker Distribution team
- Deliver consistent & exceptional service to enable future growth
- Drive engagement; our people are the foundation to delivering on our goals!
At NAB [https://www.nabbroker.com.au/] we support brokers to help customers grow.
Leading the Broker Distribution sales function in the Victoria/Tasmania market, you will maximise sales and profitability of products and services to increase market share from the Third Party Broker market. Critical to success is your ability to develop, implement and drive the Broker Distribution business strategies to retain and increase market share and profitability.
- Drive the development of individual strategies for each broker panel
- Contribute to the development of the national Broker Distribution business strategies
- Manage financial performance
- Lead, coach and manage the performance of direct reports
- Enhance NAB’s image and profile within the 3rd Party Distribution market
- Establish and use networks to influence key market sectors and their influencers
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with Aggregators at CEO/Executive level
- Manage relationships at Board level with Industry Associations
- Manage compliance with all legislative requirements
- Drive collaboration across the Home Ownership VIC/TAS team
- Manage relationships with key internal partners
- Manage pricing decisions within delegated settings
- Promote and use sales management principals to improve sales
Thriving on business excellence, you will pride yourself on maintaining strong industry networks and as someone who understands the unique drivers and opportunities within the broker industry. Your diverse experience and knowledge in mortgage lending will be accompanied by:
- Proven leadership skills; you lead, coach and build an engaged and inclusive team
- Strong influencing skills in highly competitive sales environments
- Superior strategic thinking and business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experienced within the broker industry, mortgage and credit products
- Focused on customer advocacy and safe growth
- Ability to think outside the box
- Exceptional communicator with strong stakeholder management experience
Tertiary qualifications in business, finance or a similar discipline would be an advantage.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI , endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180 , have an African Australian Inclusion Program.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you want to be part of a highly engaged and focused team of professionals who love what they do and are looking for a challenging and rewarding leadership role, then apply today!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.