|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Product Manager to sit with our Downer Facilities Services & Utilities business. This role will help provide a point of difference for Downer supporting the delivery of our Transformation Program, which is redefining our work management lifecycle so that we can achieve standardised, simplified, effective and cost-efficient business.
We are seeking an engaging, charismatic, strong Product Manager to drive, organise and promote business improvement initiatives across the Facilities Services & Utilities business, to deliver efficiencies and benefits to the Operational teams.
About your role:
You will be involved with the improvement and maintenance of work order management processes across a variety of business units and will be responsible for;
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the Operational stakeholders to assist with embedding new processes and agreed solutions
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement based on feedback, stakeholder engagement, and analysis
- Review and ensure business processes are designed from a user’s perspective and are captured at a user level
- Facilitate user sessions with business users to ensure processes and systems are functional and user-friendly
If your passion is taking on challenges, you are 'hands-on' and able to troubleshoot and can bring a keen mind and 'can do' outlook, then you'll enjoy being part of this team. This role offers the opportunity to gain wide experience across different sectors and has excellent career development and progression potential.
You will have superior interpersonal and communication skills and will bring with you;
- Experience in developing and fostering strong working relationships with operations that contribute to effective business outcomes
- Proven success in designing and implementing processes in a similar industry
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics an advantage
- 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Good understanding working with Work Management systems within a service environment
- Ability to communicate and relate well with leaders and team members at an operational level
- Sound business process knowledge at an operational level
- Ability to identify and understand people-related impacts and issues
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and change
This is a great opportunity for a diverse and challenging role in a fast paced environment. We will reward you with competitive remuneration, great training and ongoing development opportunities, and the chance to enhance your skills and advance your career within our organisation.
Please apply online at www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 574893.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.