|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
About the role:
Downer Defence are currently seeking 3 x Senior Security Analysts to provide support to the Defence Security Operations Centre’s computer network defence environment. These positions are responsible for providing advanced technical knowledge in support of DSOC incident response, anomaly analysis, security engineering, security assessments, risk management and mentorship for junior DSOC personnel.
- Provide clear and concise organization-wide information security policy, standards and guidelines.
- Identify and monitor Defence’s information environment, proactively assess impact on business strategies, benefits and risks.
- Leads the provision of authoritative advice and guidance on the requirements for security controls in collaboration with experts in other functions such as legal, technical support and operational teams.
- Ensures architectural principles are applied during design to reduce risk and drives adoption and adherence to policy, standards and guidelines.
- Attend workshops and meetings as directed by DSOC management - engagement actively with stakeholders to provide project or capability-specific cyber security advice and assistance; and
- Support Defence Senior Leader Team on the application of security controls across the Defence ICT environment.
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV2 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)