What you'll contribute to
We are seeking a visionary Senior Product Owner to join our New Business Solutions Division to lead the charge in bringing new and innovative connected vehicle & mobility digital app based services to market by identifying opportunities and working with dedicated technology teams to trial, launch and grow the product. Vehicle's being connected to the internet is just the start of this journey!
From within Toyota's Connected Vehicle you'll drive the product business vision and take responsibility for the realisation of the program's business goals.
Your passion for technology, innovation and entrepreneurial mindset will contribute to progressing TMCA's digital transformation that will enable Toyota Guests to engage with our brand through a single interface, while maximising opportunities across the Toyota value chain.
How you'll make an impact
Contribute to the formation, and manage the execution of, the go-to-market business strategy for the Toyota's Connected Vehicle Applications
- Schedule management
- Strategic planning
- Voice of the customer
- Policy setting
- Stakeholder engagement (incl. Dealers)
- UAT and UX validation
- Post-launch operational management
Manage the app road-map and product backlog. Review, plans, and implement (from business perspective) new projects and enhancements in alignment with the Connected Vehicle Strategy.
- Business ownership for the introduction of new features and capabilities
- Develop and represent financial business cases
- Work closely with cross-functional technical and product teams to align and optimise features based on overarching strategies
- Maintains detailed product knowledge
Act as a key stakeholder contact for all Toyota Connected Vehicle digital activities. Ensure communication and distribution of timely, reliable, and relevant information to support Toyota and Dealer Network objectives. Coordinate and facilitate forums to ensure that progress, performance and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
Coordinate with key counterparts within Affiliates (e.g. Japan, North America), Toyota Marketing and Lexus teams
Provide advice on, and assist managers in the development of policies and standards to ensure alignment to regulations and Toyota's values, in addition to maximising the effectiveness and value.
Monitor and analyse performance against targets / KPIs for own area and recommend countermeasures where required to ensure that agreed objectives can be achieved.
Update and maintain reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' accumulative Project Management, Product Planning and Digital Product Management experience, including as a Digital Business Product Owner
- Highly developed interpersonal and people management skills and a proven ability to deal with and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organisation.
- An exceptional ability to build strong customer relationships, understand business goals and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Track record in successfully coordinating and implementing guest facing enterprise strategic technology plans
- Strong understanding of, and passion for, industry trends regarding application user experience and technology
- Track record in successfully implementing new customer facing products to market
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers