|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
Bring your previous personal injury claims experience to our insurance division and work in a positive and supportive environment with great opportunities for career progression.
About the Role
RACQ is seeking to appoint a CTP Claims Officer within our CTP Claims Department. We are seeking an energetic, empathetic, and practical person to contribute to our diverse, multi-disciplinary and highly experienced team of claims management specialists.
RACQ’s CTP Insurance provides effective, sustainable, and appropriate claim management for people injured in motor vehicle accidents. In this role, you will provide a quality claims management service through proactive delivery of reasonable and appropriate rehabilitation, investigate and assess accident circumstances, quantify damages, and negotiate resolution of CTP claims in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of CTP claims through strategic planning and best practice claims management
- Provide professional and accurate information and interpretation of RACQ Insurance policies and procedures, CTP legislation and industry guidelines
- Effectively facilitate reasonable and appropriate rehabilitation through early intervention with sound knowledge of injuries and medical concepts
- Obtain, analyse and interpret information to accurately determine accident circumstances
- Assess quantum of damages and negotiate cost-effective outcomes
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships with stakeholders, claimants, and legal representatives
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved professionally, courteously, and efficiently
- Engage and liaise with our legal and investigation panel and other stakeholders as required
- Participate at settlement conferences and another alternative dispute resolution
Skills & Experience
- Ability to strategically manage complex personal injury claims
- Ability to facilitate reasonable and appropriate rehabilitation outcomes and return to work strategies
- Demonstrated competency in determining liability and assessing damages
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level analytical skills and the ability to interpret new information
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of personal injury legislation and litigation, particularly compulsory third party claims
- Ability to influence claims outcomes through active listening, empathy, and make commercially astute decisions in sensitive situations
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Please Note ; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process