- Provide SAP Project Systems consultancy services to Origin's ERP Program
- Focus on Asset Management, Supply Chain and Projects streams
- Brisbane or Sydney based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
The SAP PS functional consultant is to provide SAP Project Systems consultancy services to Origin’s ERP Program Asset Management, Supply Chain and Projects stream. Specifically, the role will enable the provision of PS services through assisting in the detailing of the PS solution in design walkthroughs, role allocation, testing and data provision. It includes the facilitation of training and the explanation of PS design functionality during the program.
The position may also be required to assist with business analysis activities and implementation cutover processes. It includes communication with technical teams, Business Analysts and non-technical Subject Matter Experts. You will be responsible for:
- Give comprehensive advice and explain standard SAP configuration within the PS module and the impact of changes upon solutions and/or business process.
- To complete solution testing and issue resolution, complex configuration
- Lead and facilitate business workshops outlining the solution
- Update the documentation to reflect the configured solution.
- Actively contribute with the design and continual improvement, suggesting and implementing changes where approved.
IS THIS YOU?
To be considered for this role you will have, or can show:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or related field (e.g. Engineering) or equivalent experience working in an IT environment
- SAP PS module qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar SAP role
- Functional, Non-functional, System, System Integration and User Acceptance Testing on projects of all sizes
- Fostering relationships with business stakeholders and service providers
- Organising and running test planning meetings, defect meetings and test completion meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In depth knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Advanced user knowledge of Test Management Tools which should include HP ALM/Quality Centre v10
- Strong SQL and MS Excel skills
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Finance team plays a key role in keeping the business on track to deliver smarter, cleaner, more affordable energy to Australian homes and businesses. As part of a fast-paced, dynamic industry, we work hard to crunch the numbers to drive our continuous improvement for our customers.
We’re looking for great analytical minds that are excited by the challenge of solving big energy challenges.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy.
For more information contact: Iain Pratt - 03 8665 7325, quote Requisition ID: 77401
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au