|Location:||Barangaroo, Brisbane City|
- Build a robust business readiness plan
- Contract opportunity - Start ASAP
- Sydney or Brisbane based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
Integral to the overall success of the ERP program, this role takes accountability for ensuring all business units and functions are ready to receive the new solution. This role will also be responsible for ensuring the transition period and any interim processes are defined and communicated ahead of the planned go-live.
The role will also take responsibility for:
- Engaging directly with Senior Users, program SMEs and other key stakeholders to perform a Business Readiness Assessment.
- Using the assessment to build a business readiness plan that incorporates key program activities as well as business-as-usual responsibilities.
- Lead the review of Business Continuity Plans (BCP) with business process owners to ensure appropriate contingencies are identified to support the critical business processes (specifically those impacted with the introduction of the ERP Program)
- Lead the Business in Identifying Interim processes required during the ramp down, black-out and ramp-up period.
- Lead the Business to undertake detailed planning for pre, during and post cutover activities.
- Develop a detailed action plan for each business area for each cutover phase., ensuring that this plan aligns with the overall cutover strategy and processes.
- Execute and govern business cutover activities, including the management of reported risks and issues related to business cutover.
- Optimise the business cutover schedule based on Dress Rehearsal learnings.
IS THIS YOU?
You’ll have excellent stakeholder and customer service skills and experience in a similar large scale system implementation. You will hold qualifications in Information Technology, Information Systems, Business or an equivalent degree.
You’re experienced in or can show:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of business process transformation programs with a demonstrable focus on business readiness and organisational change management
- Demonstrated experience working on successful large-scale business transformation projects or programs.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large program business readiness activities for similar industry or program scope
- Proven experience in business continuity planning
- Strong analytic capability and influencing skills, along with excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills, sound judgement and decision making
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Finance team plays a key role in keeping the business on track to deliver smarter, cleaner, more affordable energy to Australian homes and businesses. As part of a fast-paced, dynamic industry, we work hard to crunch the numbers to drive our continuous improvement for our customers.
We’re looking for great analytical minds that are excited by the challenge of solving big energy challenges.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy.
For more information contact: Iain Pratt - 03 8665 7325, quote Requisition ID: 77373
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au