|Location:||Barangaroo, Brisbane City|
- Work closely with Process Owners and Senior Users
- Contract opportunity - Start ASAP
- Sydney or Brisbane based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
Integral to the overall success of the ERP program, this role takes accountability for ensuring all target state, end-to-end business processes are defined, documented and understood prior to the go-live. This role drives decision-making and alignment across business units and functions to ensure consistent, enterprise-wide solutions are adopted across Origin. Working alongside Process Owners and Senior Users, this role will be a visible and vocal evangelist for business benefits and process improvements that come with the new solutions.
The role will also take responsibility for:
- Managing and monitoring the definition, documentation and adoption of new end-to-end business processes for all impacted business units and functions.
- Ensuring process documentation standards are defined and applied consistently across all process areas.
- Ensuring timely decision-making for all process-related decisions, using the Program Advisory Board as the primary mechanism.
- Management and co-ordination of all tasks related to this program stream to the agreed timelines and reporting risks and issues that may arise in a timely manner.
- Responsible management of the allocated budget.
- Ensuring program guiding principles are adhered to wherever possible and that deviations are documented and agreed.
- Visible and vocal championing of the program benefits and enhanced capabilities for Origin as well as identifying and leveraging opportunities for cross-functional promotion of the new solution and processes and guiding process owners and senior users to decisions that will make the best use of the new solution.
- Ensuring “Adopt, don’t Adapt” manta is emphasized and promoted throughout the program group and the wider Origin community.
IS THIS YOU?
You’ll have excellent stakeholder and customer service skills and experience in a similar large scale system implementation. You will hold qualifications in Information Technology, Information Systems, Business or an equivalent degree.
You’re experienced in or can show:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of business process transformation;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience operating at the most senior levels of an organisation
- Demonstrated experience working on successful large-scale business transformation projects or programs.
- Ability to recognise and act upon enterprise-wide process alignment opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skill, ability to collaborate and drive outcomes, as well as influence others
- Strong analytic capability and business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, sound judgement and decision making
- Proven influence within the Origin community and ability to drive and champion change.
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Finance team plays a key role in keeping the business on track to deliver smarter, cleaner, more affordable energy to Australian homes and businesses. As part of a fast-paced, dynamic industry, we work hard to crunch the numbers to drive our continuous improvement for our customers.
We’re looking for great analytical minds that are excited by the challenge of solving big energy challenges.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy.
For more information contact: Iain Pratt - 03 8665 7325, quote Requisition ID: 77374
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au