|Location:||Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty, Waikato, Waikato|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer NZ is looking for a Traffic Services Co-ordinator to join our organisation, someone who values people and community by keeping them safe with traffic control solutions! Based out of our Tauranga depot, you will be our go-to for administrative support.
About the role
As a Downer Traffic Services Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the traffic services administration for our Bay of Plenty region.
Your day to day will range from processing traffic management services documentation to daily resource management and support. You will also assist with procurement, on-boarding and off-boarding and stock take reconciliation activity.
This role will require a detail oriented, quality focused individual who exhibits a can-do attitude. You will have excellent communication skills along with the confidence to liaise with clients and staff at all levels. You will also bring with you:
- Experience supporting management within the infrastructure sector in maintenance and/or construction.
- A strong track record that clearly demonstrates your ability to coordinate, prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- Experience using Excel, Word and Access.
If you have an understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements relating to regulatory and industry standards and/ or proficiency in the use of JDE, this would be advantageous however training can be provided.
This role is a great opportunity to take ownership of a diverse and challenging role. Along with a competitive remuneration package we offer:
- Stability and excellent prospects to enhance your skills and advance your career with plenty of company growth on the horizon.
- Downer NZ has a companywide focus on training and development as we value people as our number one asset.
- The chance to be part of a collaborative team of industry leaders.
- Access to a range of company benefits and partnered discounts inclusive of subsidised health insurance, retail deals and much more!
How to apply
So if you are up for the challenge then register your interest by applying on-line at www.downercareers.co.nz reference 574684. Alternately drop in to your local depot to apply today!
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.