|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
As an Albemarle Electrical Supervisor you will play a large part in the success of executing planned work and people engagement. This front-line leadership role is responsible for coaching and mentoring team members to reach their full potential whilst developing and upholding very high standards in safety, preventative maintenance practices while guiding diverse teams to achieve its goals in all areas of the business.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute your responsibilities as an appointed Statutory Electrical Supervisor.
- Manage the day to day execution of their respective team to meet compliance with the weekly work schedule, work instructions, EH&S Standards and defined processes to achieve optimal maintenance outcomes.
- Monitors and verifies competency of individual team members in the safe performance of their duties.
- Provides leadership for the reporting and investigation of events and hazards in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide timely feedback to the maintenance reliability and planning department regarding improvement opportunities.
- Provide effective co-ordination of appropriate support resources to enable the work groups to achieve short and long term business plans.
- Implement and achieve sustained improvements in problem solving through your leadership.
- Coach and mentor team members to improve the overall effectiveness of the work group by improving their capability and accountability.
- Provide ongoing leadership and mentoring for the electrical maintenance team through effective use of the performance management system to provide regular constructive feedback on performance.
- Build strong relationships with the Operational, Reliability and Planning Teams to support the delivery of quality maintenance.
- Support development of the maintenance strategy in collaboration with the Maintenance Reliability team.
- Provide input into the maintenance budget by reviewing the existing work plans and stand-alone task lists.
- Support work management processes.
- Plan and manage the work crew’s daily tasks and resource assignments
- Provide Supervision and Coordination of Electrical contracting resources to effectively deliver electrical maintenance objectives.
work experience requirements
- A strong dedication to safety.
- Highly developed team leadership and communication skills.
- Proven initiative and self-motivation that will thrive on working with minimal supervision.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with numerous and dynamic partners both within the business and with external companies.
- Demonstrated Leadership Experience with 5+ years of managing and leading frontline teams in a similar environment and industry.
- Experience in implementing and leading change initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of electrical maintenance activities associated with industrial equipment including kilns, ball mills, belt filters, cloth filters, centrifuges and boilers.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize.
- A demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders and customers to achieve business, safety and cost efficiency targets.
- Collaboration experience with multiple smaller groups of internal stakeholders on technician, supervisory and management level.
- Understanding of Change Management and Work Management Processes.
- Experience with Planning & Scheduling processes and techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP systems is desirable.
- A Grade Electrical License
- Instrumentation Certificate IV
- Current WA Driver’s License C Class minimum
- Current WA High Risk License
- Electrical Inhouse Nominee (Desirable)
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (Desirable)
- Section 44 Certificate (Desirable)
- High Voltage Switching Certification with demonstrated experience in operation and maintenance of High Voltage apparatus (Desirable)
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.