|Job Type:||Full Time|
Accenture Technology - Cloud Advisory Manager
- Global organization
- Exciting projects
- Work/Life balance
Join Accenture and help improve the way the world lives, works, plays, and grows! The scale of our capabilities, our client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career.
Cloud Advisory professionals help to confirm and accelerate our client’s cloud adoption journeys, to meet the growing demand for agile and cost-effective IT solutions. They analyse as-is and plan to-be architectures, develop business cases and roadmaps, and help executing transformation programs to cloud based solutions. Using both private and public cloud technologies, our consulting professionals also architect and implement scalable, highly performing and reliable mission-critical cloud technology solutions that meet the needs of today’s corporate and digital applications.
- Develop and discuss cloud best practices and new ways of delivering IT services on cloud platforms with clients
- Develop Cloud strategies, architectures, cloud adoption roadmaps, operating models, benefits realization plans with clients
- Showcase expected benefits and risks of cloud transformation journeys
- Develop cloud enablement and cloud migration plans
- Liaise with cloud ecosystem partners to craft solutions that achieve the client’s business objectives
- Provide technical or consulting expertise to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Manage cloud consulting, advisory, or delivery workstreams or projects
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Build trusted, long-term client relationships enabling mutual success
- Assist junior team members to grow their careers Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a technical consulting or IT Strategy role
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong team leadership and demonstrated ability to share knowledge with broader team
- Business analysis or business case development skills
- Strong consulting skills and proven working experience on diverse IT Strategy, CIO Advisory, Cloud Strategy and Application Portfolio Rationalization engagements
- Project and stakeholder expectation management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel Skills. Should be able to articulate issues and suggestions strongly and creatively to drive meaningful outcomes
- Motivated and passionate about Cloud technologies and services
- Strong skills and experience across at least 2 of the following disciplines:
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Private Cloud (vSphere, Hyper-V or OpenStack)
- Cloud Networking (Data Centre or SDN/NFV)
- Cloud Automation (Configuration Management and Scripting)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vRealize, Gravitant, Cloud Health etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Azure Dev Ops, Cloud Formation etc.)
- Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Cloud Native and serverless architectures. Preferred Skills:
- Master or equivalent advanced degree. Preferably an MBA from Top Australian or Global Business School
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Certifications related to cloud / infrastructure technologies
- Public and private cloud discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IIS Server, SAN, NAS, VCE/FlexPod, and similar technologies.
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience
- Ability to adapt and adjust existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Proficient in current best practice ways of delivering and operating IT and Cloud solutions - Agile delivery, Design Thinking, DevOps
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sophia Ahmad is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.