|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHO WE ARE
As one of Australia’s most experienced mining contractors, Downer Mining operate across multiple commodities within Australia and overseas.
With a strong focus on delivering the best outcomes for our clients, Downer Mining’s extensive capabilities, coupled with our commitment to Zero Harm, innovative technology and an inclusive workplace, position us among Australia’s leading mining services providers.
Downer has been successfully delivering contract mining and civil projects to an impressive list of global customers for over 90 years. Our Mining division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources sector.
Our Eliwana operation is a brand new, Greenfields Project based in the Pilbara. In line with a second phase ramp up we have an immediate requirement for multiple Production Loader Operators and Train Load-out Operators to join our Team – Roles are FIFO Perth. 2/1 Day/Night.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, as a key member of a high performing team you will play an integral role in implementing the Client's project requirements. You will be involved in production loading off the ROM and pit with a variety of plant equipment including CAT 992, 993K, 994 (G/H/K) and Komatsu WA1200 .
To succeed in these roles, you will be a safety focussed individual with the ability to work well under pressure. You will also be a strong team player with good communication skills. In addition:
Loader Operators (Production) will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience operating Komatsu WA1200 and/or CAT 992-993-994 Loaders.
- Previous experience production mining in an Open Cut Mining environment.
Loader Operator (Train Loadout) will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience operating large Front-End Loaders (CAT 990/992 or Komatsu WA900/1200) in a train load out environment (essential).
- Experience with Load rite weighing systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and longevity of employment on a new project
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
Eliwana is the new flagship project from FMG. The camp is brand new and comes with all expected modern amenities including a state-of-the-art gym, swimming pool, basketball courts, tennis courts, football oval, walking track and both indoor and outdoor eating /drinking facilities. Rooms are spacious with en-suite bathrooms and Foxtel TV.
At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear and we are committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of our people.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your current resume to this application. For any queries or help with your application please contact Kim Cribb on 08 6212 9550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure your application is considered, please apply through the correct channels. Email applications are not be guaranteed to be considered.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.