|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
RACQ exists to make a positive difference to the lives of our members now and into the future. We embrace the value of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our employees help us innovate, make better business decisions and better serve our members. We live by our values of generosity of spirit, being of service, inspiring trust and dedication to excellence and have a real sense of pride in what we do.
RACQ has been named the fastest growing Queensland bank. Join us during an exciting time of growth. Our vision to create a new force in banking for Queenslanders has further broadened our range of products and services which includes roadside assistance, insurance, travel and lifestyle.
As a Mobile Banking Manager (Mobile Lender), you will work across the Northern Brisbane region , sourcing new residential lending members through business development activities. You are responsible for the end to end mortgage lending function from conducting the home loan interview and processing the loan application while ensuring risk and credit management practices and policies are appropriately followed. At RACQ we follow responsible lending principles where the members need and interests are the focus. The role also requires on a personal level that RACQ's vision, values and core guiding principles are embedded and contributes to the development of themselves and key team members.
There is also the requirement to, through a strategic approach, to participate in various community and business engagements and pursue cross-functional collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders. Finally, this individual will monitor and manage team and individual financial and growth metrics in line with the strategic intent of RACQ Bank and the wider organisation.
- Deliver end to end mortgage lending process
- Provide lending solutions based on needs profile for new and existing member channel
- Actively develop and maintain ongoing relationship with our strategic alliance partners
- Undertake business development activities to foster new and prospective member relationships
- Ensure industry, legislation, and product knowledge is comprehensive and up to date
- Work effectively and in partnership with other Mobile Lenders and Branch Managers
- Relevant experience in secured lending in a relationship/mobile capacity in the financial services industry
- Tier II qualification
- Proven business development and pipeline management experience
- Strong negotiation and communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, and manage competing priorities and tasks
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Prior experience working in an autonomous, style. With a proven ability for self-driven results.
Closing Date\: Friday 27 November 2020
Apply directly online and attach your resume and cover letter. Please note, we do not accept third party or emailed applications.
All applicants will be contacted to advise of the outcome of their application. Please keep an eye out for email updates from us. Applicants may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing and/or a criminal check. If you have any enquiries not addressed in this advertisement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org#LI