|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA supporting 250 million passengers world wide.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services, for both the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader that has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career on long term government contracts .
Due to the winning of the exciting new contract for Adelaide Rail, we are now seeking an experienced Environment and Sustainability Manager be responsible for environmental and sustainability management of the Adelaide Metropolitan Passenger Rail Network (AMPRN).
- Completed tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science/ Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Management or similar
- Have a current drivers licence
- Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professional (ISAP) will be highly regarded
- Cert IV Training and Assessment and / or Environmental Auditor qualifications also highly regarded
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an equivalent Environmental / Sustainability Management role
- Demonstrated success in providing environmental initiatives and achieving environmental outcomes as part of a team
- Understanding of rail or other complex, high consequence industries
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate that is willing to learn and innovate with an industry leader.
For further information please email Nathan.Kelly@downergroup.com.
Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.