|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA supporting 250 million passengers world wide.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services, for both the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader that has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career on long term government contracts .
Due to the winning of the exciting new contract for Adelaide Rail, we are now seeking a capable HSEQ Graduate to assist in the improvement of HSQE systems, processes and activities for Keolis Downer Adelaide operations, through undertaking a series of continual improvement project-based activities across a variety of HSQE functions, which may include safety, environment, risk, and assurance. This is a fixed term role based in Adelaide.
- Completed Graduate level Tertiary qualifications in Safety Management, Environment, Risk, Human Factors or related discipline
- Have a current drivers licence
- Demonstrated knowledge in Safety Management, Environment, Risk, Human Factors or related discipline
- Understanding of rail or other complex, high consequence industries (Desirable)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to interpret complex requirements such as Rail Safety National Law (SA) 2012, WH&S Act & Regulations and associated legislation and Australian and International Standards associated with Safety and Quality
- Experience in undertaking desktop and practical-based research activities
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate that is willing to learn and innovate with an industry leader.
For further information please email Nathan.Kelly@downergroup.com.
Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.