|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- A great opportunity to join this supportive & collaborative team
About the Role
The Business Analyst will be responsible for managing, reviewing and providing strategic input to improve the performance Customer Advocate Office function.
Reporting directly into the Customer Advocate, this role will work closely with the stakeholders across the BOQ Group to develop and manage performance reporting in relation to these activities. Additionally, this role will support the Customer Advocate through the coordination and management of Executive Committee and Board reporting (including Sub Committee reporting), along with any relevant analysis required for decision making.
Key Areas and Tasks
Strategy and Planning
- Support the development and implementation of the Customer Advocate Office strategies, aligned to broader BOQ strategy
- Develop materials for meetings, reports, business events/activities
- Provide insights for improvement, facilitate analysis on emerging trends and provide insights to better understand customer needs.
- Continually review business performance against the Customer Advocate Office strategies and recommend tactical actions as required
- Improve the maturity of the Customer Advocate Office reporting through enhancing the operating rhythm and engagement with key stakeholders
- Analyse data and translate business needs into analytics/reporting requirements to support executive decisions with required information
- Co-ordinate and manage the delivery of high quality reports and papers for the Executive Committee, BOQ Board and Sub Board Committees and other forums as required
Case Management and Project Support
- Support the Customer Vulnerability Lead by analysing emerging trends in the external environment, industry and regulatory change, and providing insights to support improved customer outcomes.
- Liaise with Case Managers and provide support as necessary to assist with the review and investigation of customer complaints, recommendations and strategic insights to business stakeholders to promote fair outcomes to customers within the BOQ Group.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills/experience:
- 3+ years’ banking and finance experience (working within a process improvement environment highly regarded)
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and clear manner (both verbally and written)
- Passionate about customer excellence to achieve fair customer outcomes
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to mine data and provide unstructured information analysis
- Strong personal motivation, drive, resilience and self- management skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.