|Job Type:||Full Time|
Let's talk about the role and team
You'll be joining an engaged, fast moving team that now how to work as one. Your focus will be on a priority, highly visible piece of work which will support and transform our martech capability on our New Zealand Buy Now Pay Later website - Genoapay
- Facilitate and deliver data driven optimisation and personalisation of marketing campaigns through the use of Responsys and Maxymiser.
- Extensive stakeholder contact. Marketing, product, tech delivery teams, inhouse Creative Lab.
- Champion an inclusive, empathetic and highly effective culture that concentrates on problem solving.
Our Martech / Adtech stack is evolving. Here's some of what you will use;
- PHP| Wordpress (ACF)
- Responsys | Blue Kai | Maxymiser
- Adobe and Google Analytics
- GIT, Ubuntu, Jira, Confluence, Slack
Let's talk about you!
You face into the hard stuff, love solving problems and always think about the customer experience. You're an expert developing web assets. eDMs and any expertise around "shopping experiences" is helpful. You might hail from digital agency, retail or finservices.
- ORACLE Responsys and other campaign delivery tools such as Adobe Campaign.
- A sound understanding of digital analytics and SEO
- Experience in dev ops culture and an understanding of Agile / Lean methodologies.
- An interest and even better, some experience in personalisation, optimisation and 1 to 1 marketing.
- Change agent and continuous learner, we're always open to better ways of delivering so let us know !
Sound like you?
That's a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas we offer genuine flexible family life / work balance e.g. adjusted days, hours. Health, well-being and social initiatives to help you feel great and connected, as well as our hugely popular extra week of leave program. We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home an office or a combination of both.
We live and breathe our values. Act Right, Show Care, Be Curious
Partners in money
Latitude may seem like the new kid on the block, but it's taken us almost a hundred years to become an overnight success.Digital payments, cards, loans and insurance is what we offer - but what we really are is a platform that helps people shop and live better.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens