|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Start in the new year
- Lab and site work
- Permanent position
Boral currently have an opportunity for a Concrete Laboratory Technician to join our Orange Grove team. As a Lab Tech, you will focus on the day to day sampling and testing of high specification concrete products and casting of cylinders.
Our team has been involved in tunnelling, city high rises, unit complexes, defence sites, civil works and airports. Join us and together, we can build something great.
- Slump testing of concrete
- Casting of cylinders
- Generating reports on test results and accurate record keeping
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Follow Inspection and Test Plans to carry out production and compliance testing
- Maintenance of the laboratory in accordance with NATA accreditation requirements
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the testing of High Specification concrete products
- Experience in quality control testing of construction material products (preferable)
- Strong commitment to safety and quality with well-developed analytical skills
- An understanding of NATA requirements with a Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and shift work when required
- Flexibility to work with other teams based in our metro locations
Why join Boral?
- Opportunity to be part of exciting new projects and work in a busy, successful team
- Competitive hourly rate
- Employment with a national company dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries as at 30 June 2017.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au