|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
The Consultant Learning Delivery supports the facilitation of various learning solutions endorsed for implementation in the Financial Crime Operations division. You will focus on the delivery of both technical and non-technical skill building across the business, but also contribute to the design scope of learning approaches required to support the learning objectives of programs or experiences delivered.
What will I be doing?
Your role will be to contribute to the achievement of learning outcomes through various facilitation approaches as required to meet the learning objectives required from learning solutions, related skill assessments and any post program support for refreshing and reviewing skills. You will:
- Facilitate learning solutions, to agreed quality standards and aligned to the business strategy;
- Partner with key business stakeholder SMEs to cofacilitate, where required
- Ensure effective delivery of learning solutions, including providing feedback and input into content, design and employee experience
- Use customer centric delivery and agile techniques to deliver an exceptional NAB leader and employee experience
- Identify and implement continuous improvement activities
- Support associates to build facilitation capability
- Support Design & Build to update course materials as required
You are a highly motivated individual who thrives on working in a fast paced, challenging and complex environment. Additionally, you will:
- Be experienced in L&D with excellent training facilitation skills via online programs, face-to-face or a combination of multi-pronged approaches.
- Experience facilitating learning for colleagues at various levels of seniority
- Consultation experience working with diverse stakeholders to shape learning solutions.
- Experience in mid to large sized corporates desirable with some exposure to financial services or a regulated sector preferred.
At NAB, we provide access to a large number of exclusive employee benefits that will support you both personally and professionally. These include volunteer leave, education and learning benefits and banking & financial services discounts for example. Visit our benefits page for more information http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you!
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
This is a role that will give you a unique career opportunity in reshaping how we build leaders at NAB, with a terrific platform to further enhance your career prospects and go to the next level. Ready for your next leap? Apply now.