|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
As the Planning, Reporting and Change Management Advisor your role will b to coordinate and establish business planning and reporting frameworks for all the OCMS activities including any change management activity needed for business continuation.
You will establish and maintain logs and registers and coordinate meetings around change management and continuous improvement topics as needed.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a business related or IT discipline, or equivalent experience.
- ITIL or relevant experience with ITIL particularly in regards to change & release
- Extensive experience planning and reporting on business and IT initiatives, understanding of project and demand management
- Sound understanding of technical and business service functions in a complex organisation
and/or contract management context
- Proven experience in managing deliverables to both internal and external stakeholders, and
establishing and maintaining collaborative stakeholder relations across the business.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
This opportunity will have you in the box seat to be hands on in the development of Adelaide’s transport network, you will work with the key stakeholders to provide a world class service to the people of SA and will have the benefits of high exposure and growth opportunities that come with a success job well done.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact Nathan Kelly on Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)