|Location:||Sydney Olympic Park|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
No matter what workplace we're part of, we work towards the same goal. We're influenced by our customer and make a promise never to stop finding new ways to help people live well.
We currently have a new role to join our Digital Solutions team as a Senior Full Stack Developer as part of our newly created Growth Hub at Lion. This role reports directly into the Technical Lead on a permanent basis and is based in our York St office.
As a proactive Senior Full Stack Developer your role is to design, build and document innovative, growth focused solutions. Working with our technical lead you are key to building the capability of the engineering team and will work with product owners and business stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
The role is responsible for delivering assigned project deliverables within agreed timeframes and to an exceptionally high quality and for building quick prototypes and proof of concept solutions using new technologies and frameworks to explore innovative ideas. You will be responsible for handover of new solutions as per documented service transition processes and lead development related activities throughout the project lifecycle.
To succeed in this role you will have experience or a knowledge base in;
- Backend development using C# and .Net Core framework
- Designing and building restful apis and web services using microservices architecture
- Designing and building scheduled and state machine services for background processing
- Integrating to external systems via restful APIs, GraphGL, Soap web services
- Design and building relational SQL and NoSQL databases such as SQL Server ,MySQL, DynamoDb, MongoDB
- Exposure to developing native applications using React Native and Expo
We are looking for someone agile, self-sufficient and an eye for detail for this role. The Digital team within Growth Hub operates like a small digital agency that sits within a larger enterprise, so coming in with a self-starter attitude and a passion for focusing on design as a differentiator is ideal for this role!
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today!