|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
Educating 3-5-year-old children, you will lead a room of 20 children with the support of two educators and be joining an experienced team with average tenure approaching 10 years.
Our team have grown and learnt together and we aim to continue this through welcoming a new member who will bring their ideas and drive, to ensure we continue to thrive.
The service has a real community feel and the staff pride themselves on creating an environment that makes children and their families feel connected to each other and to those around them.
This role has flexibility to be Full Time or Part Time depending on availability!
Further to this we offer:
- Chance to have significant impact in a leading local preschool.
- Contribute to insuring the service continues to deliver quality preschool education.
- Challenge your skills and knowledge in a leading NFP organisation.
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact both on our clients and the communities in which they live.
To be successful you will need:
- Bachelor Teaching/Early Childhood Education and current First Aid Certificate
- Current Working with Children's Check and CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- Previous experience in programming and leading a room and/or team
- Sound developmental knowledge and experience for observing, recording and planning
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations, National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.