|Job Type:||Full Time|
ING is embedding a superior credit risk reporting and analytics framework that encompasses management reporting as well as local and global regulators. Your role will be to contribute across the credit life cycle and its related products.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Building various risk policies into decision systems
- Redesigning the decisioning process and backend data structures
- Preparing advance reporting for regulators including APRA
- Ensuring decision systems are running in line with credit policies
- Researching and analysing credit policy data
- Liaising with Retail Credit Risk, Credit Operations, Finance and Product Owners
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualified with systems focus
- Some previous experience working within retail credit risk
- Exposure to Credit Risk Decision Systems
- Comfortable writing detailed reports and managing senior stakeholders
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)