|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Seeking new skills for the future
- Work with and learn from the best people every day
Role description We are seeking Integration Specialists with skills in MuleSoft to join our Technology team. In these client facing roles you will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest and complex projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations. This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
- Design, develop and implement new and innovative MuleSoft applications that solve specific business problems
- Provide technical leadership to onshore and offshore developer team members on client projects
- 100% agile delivery with the focus on time to value for our clients before industrialising solutions
- Designing, prototyping, and delivering APIs, integration and applications in varied deployment models (cloud-based, on-premise or hybrid)
- Serving as an API and integration evangelist, acting as a trusted advisor in guiding customers of all sizes towards the realisation of their business outcomes by leveraging the application of an API-led strategy using MuleSoft technology
- Help drive thought leadership on technology architecture and integration agenda, by demonstrating specific and upcoming MuleSoft features through Proof of Concepts.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive IT experience with minimum 5 years in MuleSoft.
- Experience with APIs and integration applications design and development with Mule ESB 3.x and/or Mule 4.
- MuleSoft Certified Developer Associate (Level 1) and/or Integration Professional (preferred).
- Knowledge of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform suite of products, including Runtime engine, CloudHub and API Manager.
- Thorough understanding of MuleSoft Flow Designer, DataWeave, connectors, MUnit.
- Understanding of CloudHub deployment architecture.
- Experience with Java development, Unit testing, MUnit, mocking and debugging.
- Experience with the development of RESTful API and/or SOAP Web Services.
- Experience with API design using RAML and/or OpenAPI specification languages.
- Experience with XML, JSON, XSLT/XPath expressions, SQL, JMS, CFX.
- Understanding of internet technologies and protocols as HTTP, FTP, etc
- Thorough understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools as Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory and ability to use them as part of the delivery lifecycle of MuleSoft applications.
- Thorough understanding of server operations in relation to MuleSoft Server Runtime including administration, configuration and tuning.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies, including Scrum or Kanban.
What we can offer We work on some of the largest and complex technology projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations. The opportunity to work with a great team and top talent. Ongoing focus on your development with a focus on technical and consulting skills helping you excel within your career. A fun and professional workplace with a focus on diversity and inclusion in all its forms
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Melanie Byrne is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.