|Job Type:||Full Time|
About us: If you’re naturally curious, comfortable challenging the status quo and passionate about delivering real results that help clients win in a competitive world, you’ll fit right in. As part of this team you’ll benefit from the global reach and diverse client base of Accenture Interactive. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
About the role: The successful candidate will be able to support the implementation of customised SFDC solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements, applying industry best-practices, and possessing deep experience and detailed knowledge of Apex and Lightning Web Components to design and build an optimal solution that supports the business process. The role can be based in Sydney.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyse and translate business requirements in to customised solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best-practices and perform peer code reviews to ensure the same.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Maintain effective client relationships, delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure the build meets business requirements and performance goals.
- Follow secure coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Participate in ‘Go-Live’ support and testing activities Skills Required:
- A current Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or 2 certification is required
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud) is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices using Apex and Lightning Components
- Minimum of 1-year experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Aura and Lightning Web Component development, Apex development, and usage of declarative platform tools.
- Experience with agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognizing that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement. The information below is voluntary and secure as per our Privacy Statement. If you would like to talk to someone about this please contact Josie Surwald (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Shienna Abella is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.