|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downers Infrastructure division specialises in Rail & Road new build Projects & Asset Management across Regional & Metro WA. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Due to an internal promotion we are now seeking an to engage an experienced Track Machine Superintendent to manage our 3-4 fleets that operates across South West WA on a flexible 14/7 roster with Perth as your point of hire.
This role is well-suited to personnel with a Fitter Trade background with a high regard for safety and quality and the demonstrated ability to operate and maintain machinery. In addition to this background we would be seeking at least 3-5 years’ experience operating in a Superintendent/Supervisory capacity in a similar environment.
This position will be a permanent opportunity currently supporting ongoing projects for ARC in Western Australia.
- Demonstrated experience managing resurfacing crews;
- Familiarity with Tamper and Regulator operations. (qualified to operate desirable not essential);
- Relevant CERT III competencies to meet the above superintendent requirements;
- ARC and PTA safe-working competencies;
- Fitter and or trade experience (favorable not essential);
- Flexible to work away from home (up to 14 days at a time);
- Ability to Fly in Fly out or drive in drive out as required;
- A strong leader willing to manage develop crew members;
- A solid & true commitment to a Zero Harm culture;
- Ability to plan and manage rosters
- Collaborative and supportive approach to your teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent employment offering long term job security;
- 14/7 variable roster (traveling in companies time) with accommodation provided;
- Competitive remuneration including Living Away from Home Allowance;
- Company vehicle;
- Managing established teams of experienced & skilled Supervisors & Operators;
With an ambitious but well planned business strategy, Downer are poised for further growth and success. So if you feel that your positive attitude, commitment to a quality outcome every day, superior people management skills and industry knowledge suits our role and the Downer business, then we welcome your application.
For more information contact: Cliona at Cliona.email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity please click the ‘apply now’ button. Please note emailed applications will not be considered.