|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Pathway to Director
- Reimbursements for professional development
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
Part consulting. Part technical. Senior Managers in Deloitte are able to lead our clients on their transformation journey, providing advice and strategy. They understand Service management as well as the ServiceNow platform, and the broader technology ecosystem it sits within. As a senior member of the team, this person will manage key clients, assist with business development, and lead teams. Accelerate your career with Deloitte now.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager in our ServiceNow practice, you will be leading teams to advise, design, configure, build and deliver an industry leading and innovative product to the client.
You will be responsible for growing key clients- from business development to ongoing client delivery satisfaction. This includes liaising with Deloitte Partners, to build and extend relationships and create compelling client value propositions.
You will be the project lead responsible for -
- Coordinating with other architects, developers, program and project management about project LOE, project tasks, project progress and risks.
- Leading teams for application software development, technical oversight, design, configuration, and deployment for ServiceNow implementation.
- Authoring required documentation, briefings, models and designs including SLAs and various technical standards in support of the application(s)
- Serves as SME for Service management, and specific Servicenow platform or modules best practices, processes and applications.
About the team
Never expect a boring day in our Tech, Strategy & Transformation team. Every project is different and exciting as you gain experience across a range of clients - from consumer goods, mining, financial services, to telecommunications. Supported with comprehensive training, our tech advisors have a strong foundation in technology and tools that allow us to radically improve and transform IT strategy and enterprise architecture.
Enough about us, lets talk about you.
You will have a minimum of 7+ years' experience in Technology Operations Consulting and 4+ working on ServiceNow. In addition, you will have the following
- Demonstrated experience in leading consulting, strategy and advisory projects for clients in technology & operations
- Demonstrated experience in leading implementation project teams to deliver in a consulting environment
- ServiceNow architect experience, with Certified Implementation specialisations in specific modules, scoped applications along with strong platform technical expertise
- Experience in integration of ServiceNow in a broader technology ecosystem and the ability to lead design sessions.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC cycle with experience in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices
- Strong stakeholder management experience at senior level
- Ability to communicate complex / technical issues to non-technical audiences at C-suite level
- May have published white papers, points of view
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia's borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.