|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Optus our vision is to continue to lead Australia through outstanding customer experience and we believe our people are at the heart of this. We are passionate about creating a climate that encourages our people to achieve their best – personally and professionally!
An opportunity which offers impact, progression and purpose! Making a direct impact on our customers.
The Senior Go to Market Manager reports to the Associate Director, Go to Market (Delivery Office) within the Consumer Marketing and Revenue team. This is a critical operational role within Optus, with overall accountability for leading and driving the processes used to ensure the effective delivery of relevant, consumer communications in a timely and compliant manner. This role is also responsible to support the Associate Director across more strategic activity as well as provide team leadership in their absence.
You will be responsible for driving adoption and use of the processes that govern the successful delivery of strategic and tactical propositions. The processes need to be robust yet flexible to ensure all activity is well executed with simple, effective and consistent messaging, in line with brand guidelines As a direct result we deliver best in class execution into all internal, sales and marketing channels in accordance with commercial goals and our vision to be Australia most loved everyday brand.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Lead the strategic pipeline of process improvement efforts to address key customer and internal pain points
- Understand key reasons for process non-compliance and drive adoption through collaboration
- Lead the embedding of the branded communications process within Optus
- Lead the development of consistent messaging frameworks for use within consumer
- Act as a ‘customer proposition champion’ across all GTM initiatives to ensure all internal and external execution is integrated and aligned with the branded communications process
- Execute special Project activity including issue resolution initiatives and play a role in problem solving business issues.
- A contact for legal and regulatory issues relating to both project based and business as usual go-to-market activities.
- Support the resolution of escalated issues and risks identified as part of program activity or business as usual operations.
- Prepare regular plans and reports to manage updates across GTM teams, stakeholders and sponsors
- Minimum 8-10 years professional experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in optimizing processes to enhance CX outcomes
- Experience in managing complex, cross-functional, stakeholders with competing interests
- Process improvement experience
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent planning, communication & presentation skills
- Strong project management
- Experience in developing go-to-market plans to maximise product launch success
- Telco experience
- Experience in online / digital services
- Financial & commercial acumen
Optus is a place where we let you do you. Whether you’ll be working in our corporate offices or in a retail store, we are a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
A competitive salary
Discounts on products and services
Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities
Up to five days of Volunteer Leave per year
Flexible work options
We understand that flexibility means different things to different people. We are proud to offer a variety of options to work in different ways, such as flexible hours, remote working, job share and part-time. Please talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us - we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.