|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
Due to the winning of the exciting new contract for Adelaide Rail, we are now seeking a capable Communications Officer . The purpose of this role is to provide service and advice to enable effective communications between Keolis Downer Adelaide and its stakeholders, both internal and external. You will be responsible for producing a wide range of communications content, including media responses, corporate and internal communication materials, and strategic plans to support Adelaide Metropolitan Passenger Rail network.
- Tertiary qualification in PR, communications, journalism or a related field Proven experience in customer service or information provision in a customer centric environment
- Experience working within a large and complex organisation or equivalent role as a communications officer within the private sector or government
- Knowledge and understanding of the South Australian public transport sector and its role to contributing to the Adelaide community, tourism sector and economy
- Well-developed organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and perform effectively under pressure to meet multiple deadlines
- Success in delivering proactive, positive communications to meet business requirements in an issues rich and complex environment.
- Success in identifying and responding to potential issues, including crisis situations and demonstrated ability to write high quality media responses in time pressured situations
- Responding to diverse and frequent media enquiries in a timely manner, and the ability to act as a company spokesperson
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is willing to learn and innovate with an industry leader.
For further information please email Jessica.Graham@downergroup.com.
Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.