|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
Due to the winning of the exciting new contract for Adelaide Rail, we are now seeking a capable Payroll Manager. The Payroll Manager is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all facets of the payroll function with a strong focus on team management and coaching, key customer relationship management, continuous improvements and metrics to drive performance.
- Tertiary qualifications in finance
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a Payroll Manager within a large and complex organisation with over 500 employees
- Experience managing a team of two payroll officers to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of their work including responsibility for organising and delegating workload, performance and development planning, tracking and reporting on KPI’s
- Proficiency in Sage Micropay, ConnX and direct banking facilities and the efficient use of Microsoft Office 365
- Understanding of IVU for rostering solutions
- Demonstratable capacity to assist the payroll team to complete workload and act as an escalation point
- Experience in planning and implementing business process re-engineering and change management within an organisation
- Extensive knowledge in Award and EA interpretation and application to payroll
- Understanding of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and legislation relevant to superannuation and taxation
- Able to effectively plan and anticipate seasonal and project related increases in workload, and resource appropriately
- High level of personal integrity and responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is willing to learn and innovate with an industry leader.
For further information please email Jessica.Graham@downergroup.com.
Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.