|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
Due to the winning of the exciting new contract for Adelaide Rail, we are now seeking a capable Executive Assistant. The purpose of the role is to provide high level administrative and executive support to the MD and Keolis Downer Adelaide leadership team to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Certificate III in Business Administration or Certificate IV in Business Administration
- A current drivers licence
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an executive assistant to a managing director or chief executive officer
- Minimum of 5 years administration experience within a related industry
- Knowledge of modern work practices in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience providing high level administration support to Managing Director and management team through the efficient use of Microsoft Office and other related software
- Proven experience in diary management and control of meeting documentation including minute taking and distribution of agendas and collation of reports
- Arrangement of travel and accommodation requirements for the Keolis Downer Adelaide management team
- Reconciling credit card transactions for MD and management team
- Coordination of corporate functions including the management of meeting rooms and catering
- Undertake any other duties consistent with skills and experience to ensure the smooth operation of the offices and sites relating to Keolis Downer Adelaide
- High level of personal integrity, discretion and responsibility in working with sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrative ability and self-discipline to prioritise and work autonomously with no supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative and professionalism
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is willing to learn and innovate with an industry leader.
For further information please email Jessica.Graham@downergroup.com.
Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.