|Job Type:||Full Time|
To support our projects within Downer's Infrastructure Projects division we are now seeking to engage the capability of an experienced Zero Harm Advisor to work on Civil projects throughout Queensland. This role will be FIFO out of Brisbane, QLD and will be flexible to travel to various projects across the State.
- Proven track record working within the Civil Construction Industry is a must and experience in Transport Infrastructure would be advantageous.
- Diploma or higher qualification in Occupational Health and Safety. A QSA auditor certificate and/or training & assessment qualifications would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate and implement Zero Harm policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- An awareness of environment and sustainability initiatives and objectives
- Adaptive interpersonal skills, together with strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence at various business levels.
- Ability to interpret and analyse results based on data and safety / environment / sustainability reports
- Prepare management and data analysis reports, consult with operations and consolidate findings
- Ability to think strategically, considering both corporate and local objectives/drivers.
- Proficiency in conducting audits; investigations of safety issues and assisting in developing improvement plans based on findings.
- Demonstrated ability to develop Zero Harm improvement plans to drive and promote proactive safety awareness programs.
- Prior experience with managing return to work programs in consultation with line management; liaison with Injury Management Team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
For more information contact: Susie Cooper at Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send emails directly to this email address as they will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK FOR NO AGENCY APPROACHES