|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- 6mth maximum term contract opportunities
About the Role
As one of our Case Managers in our Customer Assistance team you will be responsible for undertaking credit assessments of BoQ’s retail and business financial hardship applications. In this role you will have a clear open line of contact with BoQ customers, and will engage with customers in an empathetic and supportive manner whilst giving full consideration to the customers circumstances. As one of our Case Managers you will be passionate about ensuring the right outcome is provided to customers in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and assessing complex cases where longer term solutions need to be considered
- Be responsible for completing an indepth assessment to enable a deeper degree of analysis and tailored hardship measures to match the customer’s financial situation
- You will hold a delegated authority to make informed risk decisions on customer outcomes, or where required complete a submission with a proposed recommendation for consideration to the Bank’s relevant Risk department for consideration
- You will consider customers personal circumstances, financial position, and banking products to analyse suitability of providing any further financial assistance or options to restructure existing lending
- You will be cognisant of sensitive matters and escalate to the Manager of Customer Assistance Team where required
- Where required, you will provide feedback and coaching to the Customer Assistance Specialists within the Customer Assistance Team
About You - Previous Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven lending experience
- Retail Credit assessment role preferred
- Strong understanding of Credit Principles
- Knowledge of Regulatory obligations
- Attention to detail and ability to analyse information
- Demonstrated case management capability
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop customer centric solutions
- Experience in resolving and properly fixing complex issues
- Passionate about customer excellence to achieve fair customer outcomes
- Analytical thinking to consider multiple scenarios to ensure all available options have been considered
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive relationships with customers, internal staff and external providers
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.